Self-aligned Ni-GaSb source/drain junctions for GaSb p-channel metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors
- Self-aligned Ni-GaSb source/drain junctions for GaSb p-channel metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors
- Masafumi Yokoyama; Koichi Nishi; 김상현; Haruki Yokoyama; Mitsuru Takenaka; Shinichi Takagi
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 104, NO 9, 093509-1-093509-5
- We demonstrate self-aligned Ni-GaSb alloy source/drain (S/D) junctions for GaSb p-channel metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (p-MOSFETs). Ni-GaSb alloys are used as self-aligned S/D junctions for GaSb p-MOSFETs formed with low-temperature annealing at 250 °C. Low-temperature process is preferred to avoid temperature-induced problems, because GaSb MOS gate stacks can show better MOS interface properties with lowering process temperature. This low-temperature S/D formation allowed us to realize the normal transistor operation of GaSb p-MOSFETs. Ni-GaSb alloy junctions can show the low contact resistivity with shallow junction depth. Self-aligned Ni-GaSb alloy S/D junctions can be an appropriate S/D junction technology for GaSb p-MOSFETs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.