Improved External Quantum Efficiency from Solution-Processed (CH3NH3)PbI3 Perovskite/PC71BM Planar Heterojunction for High Efficiency Hybrid Solar Cells
- Improved External Quantum Efficiency from Solution-Processed (CH3NH3)PbI3 Perovskite/PC71BM Planar Heterojunction for High Efficiency Hybrid Solar Cells
- Sanghyun Paek; Nara Cho; Hyeju Choi; Hanbin Jeong; 임진성; 황준연; Jae Kwan Lee; Jaejung Ko
- quantum efficiency; hybrid structure; solar cell; hetero structure
- Issue Date
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C
- VOL 118, 25899-25905
- Well-organized (CH3NH3)PbI3 perovskite films fabricated from various solution-processing conditions were characterized and used in hybrid solar cells with PC71BM planar heterojuncion films, exhibiting a high powerconversion efficiency of 12.2% with the better photocurrent and fill factor compared to those with PC61BM due to a better spectral response in the visible region and a better planar junction with the Ag electrode than the PC61BM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.