Synthesis of arc graphene and its application into supercapacitor
- Synthesis of arc graphene and its application into supercapacitor
- 조현진; 박성찬; Partha Khanra; 이중희; 김환철; 김명종
- arc graphene; supercapacitor; Arc Discharge; Graphene; Catalyst; Doping
- Issue Date
- 한국수소 및 신에너지학회 추계학술대회
- Large scale production of Nitrogen-doped graphene has been achieved by using the arc discharge synthesis method. During the synthesis process, defects have been reduced with addition of a variety of metal or metal oxide catalysts. Among those catalysts, we found Bi2O3 was the most effective one. The electrical conductivity of arc graphene was increased as adding dopants containing nitrogen. The more dopants were added, the higher doping concentration was observed. Arc graphene thin films were fabricated with various processes, such as dispersion, separation, and filtering. Arc graphene with large surface area and improved conductivity was used as a potential material for supercapacitor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.