Synthesis and biological evaluation of new pyrazol-4-ylpyrimidine derivatives as potential ROS1 kinase inhibitors
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of new pyrazol-4-ylpyrimidine derivatives as potential ROS1 kinase inhibitors
- 아흐메드자카리아; 알사니아; 박병선; 박혜미; 유경호; 심태보; 박종배; 이승훈; 이소하
- Pyrazol-4-ylpyrimidine; ROS1 kinase inhibitor; Receptor tyrosine kinase; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Issue Date
- European journal of medicinal chemistry
- VOL 90, 195-208
- With the aim of discovering potent and selective kinase inhibitors targeting ROS1 kinase, we designed, synthesized and screened a series of new pyrazol-4-ylpyrimidine derivatives based on our previously discovered lead compound KIST301072. Compounds 6a–e and 7a–e showed good to excellent activities against ROS1 kinase, and seven out of tested compounds were more potent than KIST301072. Compound 7c was the most potent with IC50 of 24 nM. Moreover, compound 7c showed ROS1 inhibitory selectivity of about 170-fold, relative to that of ALK sharing about 49% amino acid sequence homology with ROS1 kinase in the kinase domain. In silico modeling of 7c at ROS1 active site revealed some essential features for ROS1 inhibitory activity. Based on this study as well as the previous studies, we could build a hypothetical model predicting the required essential features for ROS1 inhibitory activity. The model validity has been tested through a second set of compounds.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.