P-modified and carbon shell coated Co nanoparticles for efficient alkaline oxygen reduction catalysis
- P-modified and carbon shell coated Co nanoparticles for efficient alkaline oxygen reduction catalysis
- 류재윤; 정남기; 임동희; 신동윤; 박세흠; 함형철; 장종현; 김형준; 유성종
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 50, NO 100, 15940-15943
- Described herein is the development of a novel Co-based oxygen electrode catalyst coupled with unique carbon structures. The present carbon shell coated Co nanoparticles of which the surface composites are modified by phosphorus incorporation, exhibit efficient oxygen reduction activities as well as oxygen evolving properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.