Improvement of Multi-Level Phase Changing Properties of SbTe based Chalcogenide Material by Substituting In for Ge
- Improvement of Multi-Level Phase Changing Properties of SbTe based Chalcogenide Material by Substituting In for Ge
- 김용태; 김춘근; 최민호; 안진호
- Multi level cell; PCM; Neuron synapsis; Phase transition temperature
- Issue Date
- Asia-Pacific Workshop on Fundamentals and Application of Advanced Semiconductor Devices (AWAD 2014)
- For multi level cell performance and neuron synapsis network, Ge atoms are substituted with In atoms in the Sb-Te based chalcogenide material. As a result, the InSbTe shows no resistance drift and more stable phase transition behavior as well as multi level cell performance. These results are originated from the higher crystallization temperature of the IST and three different phase transition temperatures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.