High-Performance Quantum-Dot Solids via Elemental Sulfur Synthesis
- High-Performance Quantum-Dot Solids via Elemental Sulfur Synthesis
- Mingjian Yuan; Kyle W. Kemp; Susanna M. Thon; 김진영; Kang Wei Chou; Aram Amassian; Edward H. Sargent
- PbS; synthesis; colloidal quantum dots; photovoltaics; depleted heterojunctions
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 26, NO 21, 3513-3519
- An elemental-sulfur-based synthesis is reported, which, combined with processing to improve the size dispersion and passivation, results in a low-cost high-quality platform for small-bandgap PbS-CQD-based devices. Size-selective precipitation and cadmium chloride passivation are used to improve the power conversion efficiency of 1 eV bandgap CQD photovoltaic devices dramatically, which leads to record power conversion efficiency for a 1 eV PbS CQD solar cell of 5.4%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.