Inverted Colloidal Qantum Dot Solar Cells
- Inverted Colloidal Qantum Dot Solar Cells
- 김기환; Bright Walker; 김학범; 김진영; Edward H. Sargent; 박종남; 김진영
- lead sulfide; zinc oxide; depleted heterojunction; nanoparticles; quantum dot solar cells
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 26, NO 20, 3321-3327
- An inverted architecture of quantum dot solar cells is demonstrated by introducing a novel ZnO method on top of the PbS CQD film. Improvements in device characteristics stem from constructive optical interference from the ZnO layer that enhances absorption in the PbS CQD layer. Outstanding diode characteristics arising from a superior PbS/ZnO junction provide a further electronic advantage.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.