Understanding the Context of Children's Cognitive Rehabilitation Using a new Tangible Table-top Systems
- Understanding the Context of Children's Cognitive Rehabilitation Using a new Tangible Table-top Systems
- 송규예; 권규현; 김래현
- Cognitive Rehabilitation; Cognitive Impairment; Cognitive Training; Focus group interview
- Issue Date
- Mindcare 2014: 4th International Symposium on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health
- As growing the number of people living with cognitive impairment, the importance of a new effective cognitive rehabilitation is highly appreciated. Thus, we proposed a new cognitive rehabilitation system, E-CORE (Embodied Cognitive REhabilitation). To expand the application of our system, this study aims to gain a better understanding of the context of children’s rehabilitation and how to apply a new tangible tabletop system to the therapy. Based on the series of qualitative study including naturalistic observation and focus group interview at Bobath children’s hospital at South Korea, we identified set of system requirement to fit children's cognitive ability. Finally, we suggest opportunities to improve children's cognitive functions by using our system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.