Proteinticle/Gold Core/Shell Nanoparticles for Targeted Cancer Therapy without Nanotoxicity
- Proteinticle/Gold Core/Shell Nanoparticles for Targeted Cancer Therapy without Nanotoxicity
- 권구철; 류주희; 이종환; 이은정; 권익찬; 김광명; 이지원
- proteinticle; gold nanoparticle; core/shell; nanotoxicity; photothermal therapy
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 26, NO 37, 6436-6441
- PGCS-NPs (40 nm) with excellent photothermal activity are developed, on the surface of which affibody peptides with specific affinity for EGFR and many small gold dots (1–3 nm) are densely presented. The IV-injected PGCS-NPs into EGFR-expressing tumor-bearing mice successfully perform targeted and photothermal therapy of cancer. It seems that the small gold dots released from disassembled PGCS-NPs are easily removed and never cause in vivo toxicity problems.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.