Facile fabrication of YSZ/GDC multi-layers by using a split target in pulsed laser deposition and their structural and electrical
- Facile fabrication of YSZ/GDC multi-layers by using a split target in pulsed laser deposition and their structural and electrical
- 박정훈; 홍완식; 이종호; 윤경중; 김형철; 홍종섭; 송휴섭; 손지원
- multi-layer thin films; pulsed laser deposition; split target; YSZ; GDC
- Issue Date
- Journal of electroceramics
- VOL 33, NO 1-2, 25-30
- Various configurations of the multi-layer of yttriastabilized zirconia (YSZ) and gadolinia-doped ceria (GDC) are successfully fabricated through a novel method by means of pulsed laser deposition (PLD) utilizing a split target. By controlling the deposition conditions like the laser frequency
and target configuration, YSZ/GDC multi-layers of different periodicities and YSZ/GDC thickness ratios can be easily and simply realized. The multi-layer fabricated by the proposed method exhibits nearly identical physical and electrical properties to those of the multi-layer films by the conventional layer-by-layer deposition method. The present study provides a facile and effective fabrication method for the design and application of multi-layered structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.