Implantable Wireless Sensor for Measuring Intraocular Pressure (IOP) in Real Time
- Implantable Wireless Sensor for Measuring Intraocular Pressure (IOP) in Real Time
- 장철인; 신경식; Mi Lim Lee; 김용우; 박창근; 윤광석; 강지윤; 박기호; 이수현
- IOP; pressure sensor; real-time; glaucoma; in-vivo; implantable
- Issue Date
- Biosensors 2014
- Currently, fundamental treatable drug to glaucoma has not been developed. It is important to detect anomalous IOP early through periodic examination. In this research, implantable wireless sensor to measure the intraocular pressure (IOP) in real-time has been developed and demonstrated successfully. IOP sensor having variable capacitor and inductor structure (Dual mode sensor)was developed to enhance the performance of the sensor. Biocompatible materials such as polyimide and medical grade silicone elastomer were exploited for in-vivo test.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.