A Fast TGV-l1 RGB-D Flow Estimation
- A Fast TGV-l1 RGB-D Flow Estimation
- 노준하; 임화섭; 안상철
- RGBD Flow; Scene Flow; TGV-l1
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 8887, 151-161
- We present a novel method for fast and dense 3D scene flow estimation which optimizes consistency and smoothness in both intensity and depth data while considering computing e ciency for the real-world applications. 3D scene flow estimation is an attractive problem with the
advent of commodity RGB-D cameras. Naive extensions of recent variational optical flow techniques show promising but limited successes. Due to their primitive priors, solutions from total variation approaches prefer unrealistic constant motion. To overcome these problems and consider the computational e ciency, we adopt an image-guided total generalized variation (ITGV) regularization. As demonstrated with experimental results, the proposed method outperforms both in terms of accuracy and speed compared to the existing variational approaches.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.