Novel approaches to efficient graphene saturable absorbers
- Novel approaches to efficient graphene saturable absorbers
- graphene; saturable absorber; nonlinearity; mode-locking; laser
- Issue Date
- OECC 2014 The 19th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- We develop nonlinear saturable absorbers incorporating graphene that is synthesized by efficient processes including interface growth, single-step growth, and intensely pulsed white light (IPWL) process. Its nonlinear operation to form short laser pulses is verified.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.