Graphene stickers for passively mode-locked fiber lasers
- Graphene stickers for passively mode-locked fiber lasers
- 박재현; 박기철; Daniel Spoor; Benjamin Hall; 송용원
- graphene; graphene sticker; fiber laser; mode-locking
- Issue Date
- OECC 2014 The 19th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- Graphene stickers are prepared by simple detaching the spin-coated polymer together with graphene directly grown on Al2O3 substrates. Nonlinear operation of the stickers is verified by realizing the saturable absorbers for laser short pulse formation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.