A polarization beam splitter using reduced graphene oxide-embedded fiber coupler
- A polarization beam splitter using reduced graphene oxide-embedded fiber coupler
- 구준회; 박재현; 송용원; 이주한
- graphene; fiber coupler; polarization beam splitter
- Issue Date
- OECC 2014 The 19th OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- A polarization beam splitter (PBS) based on reduced graphene oxide-embedded fiber optic coupler is proposed and demonstrated. Its polarization extinction ratio was measured to be ~14.5 dB at 1550 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.