3D Deformable Spatial Pyramid for Dense 3D Motion Flow of Deformable Object
- 3D Deformable Spatial Pyramid for Dense 3D Motion Flow of Deformable Object
- 허준화; 임화섭; 안상철
- motion flow; deformable object
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 8887, 118-127
- This paper presents an algorithm for nding the dense motion ow of deformable objects from RGB-D images. We introduce a 3D deformable spatial pyramid model by reformulating the previous 2D deformable spatial pyramid model  with depth information. Our algorithm recasts the problem of estimating 3D motion of deformable objects as a problem of estimating 2D motions of a set of grid cells where each pixel contains a viewpoint-invariant feature vector. These grid cells are controlled by a pyramid graph model. Our approach signi cantly reduces the computational cost through a 2D correspondence search and e fficiently handles even large deformations with the pyramid graph model. As demonstrated in the experimental results, the proposed algorithm shows robustness in various deformation scenarios.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.