A Real-Time ENG Pattern Recognition System based Sensory Event detection for Closed-Loop Control
- A Real-Time ENG Pattern Recognition System based Sensory Event detection for Closed-Loop Control
- 한성민; 추준욱; 최귀원; 서준교; 박종웅; 윤인찬
- Sensory event detection; sensory feedback; Electroneurogram (ENG)
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014 (IBEC 2014)
- , 206-206
- The goal of the present study was to detect real-time continuous sensory event from
tactile afferent signals. To implement real-time continuous sensory event detection, we propose a novel electroneurogram (ENG) based pattern recognition. The tactile afferent signals were
recorded from 16-channel micro-electrode on the dorsal root ganglion and feature vectors were extracted by a novel combination of time-frequency domain (TFD3). Principal component analysis (PCA) was used to reduce dimensionality of feature vectors. Finally, multilayer perceptron (MLP) classifier was used to detect sensory events. This result shows that the proposed method can be used for real-time continuous sensory event detection for closed-loop control.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.