Electrical stimulation accelerates neurite outgrowth from explants of axotomized mouse dorsal root ganglion
- Electrical stimulation accelerates neurite outgrowth from explants of axotomized mouse dorsal root ganglion
- 한성민; 정호영; 최귀원; 서준교; 윤인찬; 박종웅
- Neurite outgrowth; nerve regeneration; Electrical stimulation; axotomy
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014 (IBEC 2014)
- The goal of the present study was to increase neurite outgrowth of axotomized mouse
dorsal root ganglion using electrical stimulation (ES). Comparing with neurite outgrowth lengths, ES group was significantly longer than without ES group. According to our result, electrical
stimulation is effective promotion technic for neurite outgrowth during axonal regeneration in
peripheral nerve lesion.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.