Mode-locked thulium-holmium codoped fiber laser using a Bi2Te3 topological insulator as saturable absorber
- Mode-locked thulium-holmium codoped fiber laser using a Bi2Te3 topological insulator as saturable absorber
- 정민완; 이준수; 구준회; 박재현; 송용원; 전영민; 이관일; 이상배; 이주한
- Photonics Device; Mode-locker; Bi2Te3 topological insulator; Fiber laser; D-shaped fiber; Doping; Optical nonlinearity
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2014
- , 216-217
- We experimentally demonstrate a mode-locked thulium-holmium co-doped fiber laser using a Bismuth telluride deposited D-shaped fiber. It is shown that mode-locked pulses with a minimum temporal width of ~795 fs at a wavelength of 1935 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.