Modified Hyperbolic Summation for Through-the-Wall Radar Imaging using FDTD simulation
- Modified Hyperbolic Summation for Through-the-Wall Radar Imaging using FDTD simulation
- 조재형; 김세윤
- radar; Hyperbolic Summation; FDTD; Synthetic aperture radar; imaging; Through-the-wall radar; Finite-difference time-domain (FDTD)
- Issue Date
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation
- , 71-72
- A modified focusing image technique based on a hyperbolic summation algorithm for through-the-wall radar system is introduced in this paper. The unavoidable ghost image of the hyperbolic summation can be suppressed using this modified algorithm. The 3-dimensional finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method is performed to realize problem situation. The conventional hyperbolic summation blurs its raw image in the front area of a target, which may violate a causality principle. The final correction image satisfying the causality principle shows remarkable decrease of ghost image in comparison with the conventional hyperbolic image.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.