Synthesis and preparation of alkyl-functionalized graphene oxide/polyimide nanocomposites
- Synthesis and preparation of alkyl-functionalized graphene oxide/polyimide nanocomposites
- 이도훈; 여현욱; 김기령; 안석훈; 고문주; 구본철; 이중희; Byoungnam Park; 유남호
- graphene; polyimide; composite
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular research
- VOL 22, NO 12, 1344-1347
- We synthesized alkyl-functionalized graphene oxide by the reaction of alkyl bromide and commercial GO to improve the interaction between the filler and the matrix in GO/PI nanocomposites. A-GO/PI nanocomposite materials were prepared by in situ polymerization of aromatic dianhydride (PDMA) and aromatic diamine (ODA) with added, welldefined, alkyl-functionalized GO. The A-GO/PI composites had an 18% increase in tensile strength and a 45% improvement
in the modulus with a low content of A-GO (0.5 wt%). In addition, the A-GO/PI composites had better mechanical properties than n-GO/PI composites due to the strong interfacial interaction between A-GO and matrix polymer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.