The stability of plug and play quantum cryptography system with double phase modulation method
- The stability of plug and play quantum cryptography system with double phase modulation method
- 권오성; 우민기; 이민수; 박병권; 김일영; 김용수; 한상욱; 문성욱
- QKD; Pulg and play; quantum; cryptography; double; PM
- Issue Date
- 21회 한국반도체학술대회
- We introduce a simple and robust polarization-insensitive phase modulation method that is suitable for a plug and play quantum key distribution system , with a polarization sensitive phase
modulator. The pulse arrived at Alice is modulated twice before and after it is reflected by a Faraday mirror that is located at the end of Alice. We realize the phase modulation method and verify it by observing a single-photon interference with high visibility (>95%) regardless of the polarization of the signal. The phase modulation method is successfully applied to a plug and play quantum key distribution system and consistently provides less than 5% of quantum bit error rate under changing environmental condition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.