Low noise single photon detector using dual path method
- Low noise single photon detector using dual path method
- 이민수; 한상욱; 문성욱
- Low noise; APD; dual path; detector; 단일광자
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2014
- InGaAs/InP avalanche photodiode (APD) is widely used as single photon detectors. The device
responses to single photons with high detection efficiency. However, APD suffers from two major noise sources that are dark count and after pulse. We have developed dual path method to reduce after pulse noise. We achieve 2.08 % after pulse probability at 15 % quantum efficiency which is lower than after pulse probability (=24.13 %) of conventional method.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.