Improvement of Current Efficiency at High Field Regime Via Description of Roll-off Characteristic in Model Device of OLEDs
- Improvement of Current Efficiency at High Field Regime Via Description of Roll-off Characteristic in Model Device of OLEDs
- Hyeok Kim; Jaehoon Park; Gyeong-Tae Park; Youngmin Nam; Seongmin Kim; Sungjin Kim; Dong-Seok Song; Jae-Hyun Kim; Jin-Hyuk Kwon; In-Man Kang; Suyeon Park; Changhee Lee; 이도권; Jin-Hyuk Bae
- Organic light emitting diodes; roll-off characteristics; current efficiency; device simulation
- Issue Date
- Molecular crystals and liquid crystals
- VOL 599, NO 1, 79-85
- We demonstrated the effect of the field dependency of charge carrier mobility on roll-off characteristic of current efficiency. Field dependent factor in Poole-Frenkel model is controlled to describe charge balance of electron and hole concentration at high field. It is well established that roll-off characteristic is dependent upon mobility match which results in charge balance in EML. We exhibited the improvement of the roll-off characteristic of current efficiency and explained how charge balance is induced through this description.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.