Star-shaped hole transporting materials with a triazine unit for efficient perovskite solar cells
- Star-shaped hole transporting materials with a triazine unit for efficient perovskite solar cells
- 도광석; 최혜주; 임기민; 조현준; 조진우; Mohammad K. Nazeeruddin; 고재중
- solar cell; perovskite; star-shape
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 50, 10971-10974
- Novel star-shaped hole transportingmaterials with a triazine unit have
been synthesized. When the new Triazine-Th-OMeTPA was used as a
hole transporting material in perovskite solar cells, the power conversion
efficiency reached 12.51% under AM 1.5 G (100 mW cm 2)
illumination, showing competitive photovoltaic performance with the
widely used spiro-OMeTAD based solar cell (13.45%).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.