The synthesis of sulforaphane analogues and their protection effect against cisplatin induced cytotoxicity in kidney cells
- The synthesis of sulforaphane analogues and their protection effect against cisplatin induced cytotoxicity in kidney cells
- 김태정; 김영주; 한임호; 이다해; 함정엽; 강기성; 이재욱
- sulforaphane; Cisplatin induced kidney disease; Kidney protection; Reactive oxygen species; ROS; Isothiocyanate
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 25, NO 1, 62-66
- A series of sulforaphane analogues were synthesized with various amines by treatment of carbon disulfide followed by Boc2O and DMAP. These synthesized sulforaphane analogues were tested on cisplatin treated cultured LLC-PK1 kidney cell line. Among these analogues, several compounds including SF5 show a potent effect on kidney cell protection assay at the concentration of 2.5 μM. Further studies with compound SF5 revealed that the kidney cell protection effect was related by inhibiting the apoptosis pathway through JNK-p53-caspase apoptotic cascade. Compound SF5 may be considered as a promising candidate for the development of new kidney protection agent against drug induced acute kidney disease.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.