Hollow Co3O4 Mesoporous Structures with Predominantly Exposed (111) Planes for CO Oxidation
- Hollow Co3O4 Mesoporous Structures with Predominantly Exposed (111) Planes for CO Oxidation
- 베누고팔; Pullur Anil Kumar; 김우식; 하헌필
- CO oxidation; Hollow Mesostructure; Surface area; H2-TPR; HR-TEM
- Issue Date
- Catalysis letters
- VOL 144, NO 12, 2151-2156
- The dual-walled characteristic mesoporous hollow structures of Co3O4 are explored as an efficient catalytic material for CO oxidation. The hollow structures with exposed (111) facets and a high surface area are attractive for efficient catalytic performance. As a result, complete CO conversion was achieved at 70 C and a conversion of about 90 % was maintained at 60 C for
more than 600 min.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.