Synthesis and Characterization of ZIF-7 Membranes by In Situ Method
- Synthesis and Characterization of ZIF-7 Membranes by In Situ Method
- 노승준; 윤성필; 한종희; 박성국; 김진수
- ZIF-7; Metal-Organic Frameworks; Membrane
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 15, NO 1, 575-578
- Zeolitic imidazolate frameworks (ZIFs) have been the focus of interest in adsorption, catalysis, and membrane applications due to their superior thermal and chemical stability, tunable microporous channels, and tailorable physical/chemical properties. In this study, ZIF-7 membranes were successfully prepared on macroporous -alumina substrate by in situ solvothermal method, without the necessity of seeding or surface modification step. Addition of sodium formate during the reaction facilitates continuous well-intergrown crystalline ZIF-7 layer. As-synthesized ZIF-7 membrane was characterized by XRD, FE-SEM and gas permeation test. The H2 permeance through 5 m ZIF-7 membrane was 1 9×10−7 mol/m2 · s ·Pa with ideal selectivity of H2/CO2 = 15 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.