A New Lane Detection Method Based on Vanishing Point Estimation with Probabilistic Voting
- A New Lane Detection Method Based on Vanishing Point Estimation with Probabilistic Voting
- 유주한; 김동환; 박성기
- lane detection; lane departure warning system; vanishing point estimation; probabilistic voting; line segment
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- , 219-220
- In this paper, we present a new lane detection method based on vanishing point estimation. We first estimate the vanishing point with probabilistic voting using the line segment strength, then detect lanes by applying the flooding watershed algorithm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.