Wireless Power Transfer System for Endoscopic Capsule Robot
- Wireless Power Transfer System for Endoscopic Capsule Robot
- 박완주; 김래현
- Wireless Power Transmission; Endoscopic Capsule Robot
- Issue Date
- EMBS Micro and Nanotechnology in Medicine Conference
- Robotic capsule endoscopy is a revolutionary procedure for examining the entire gastrointestinal tract by active locomotion of the capsule robots. However, the battery module inside the capsule cannot provide enough power to propel the capsule due to the limited battery size. In order to address this limitation, we suggest a novel method for wireless power transfer to the capsule robot by using a pair of Helmholtz transmitting coils and a multi-core receiving coil in high
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.