EEG Correlates of User Sati1s faction of Haptic Sensation
- EEG Correlates of User Sati1s faction of Haptic Sensation
- 박완주; 기두찬; 김다혜; 권규현; 김성필; 김래현
- Haptic; EEG; Satisfaction
- Issue Date
- IEEE ICCE 2015
- We investigated a correlation between electroencephalography (EEG) power and user satisfaction about haptic sensation. EEG power in alpha, delta, and high beta band showed a significant correlation with haptic satisfaction, especially in the early period. Our results show the feasibility of a novel metric for UI design of consumer electronics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.