Improving the graphene electrode performance in ultra-violet light emitting diode using silver nanowire networks
- Improving the graphene electrode performance in ultra-violet light emitting diode using silver nanowire networks
- 서태훈; 박아현; 박성찬; S. Chandramohan; 이건희; 김명종; 홍창희; 서은경
- Graphene; Silver nanowiere; UVLED
- Issue Date
- Optical Materials Express
- VOL 5, NO 2, 314-322
- This paper reports a systematic study on the characteristics of silver nanowires (AgNWs) coated graphene and its application as a transparent current spreading electrode in ultra-violet light emitting diodes (UV-LEDs). The optimized values of optical transmittance and sheet resistance of AgNWs covered graphene were 87.7% at 375 nm and 50 ± 5 Ω/sq, respectively. Upon applying the AgNWs on graphene electrode, the UV-LED exhibited uniform bright light emission with a reduction in the forward voltage and about four-fold increase in the electroluminescence
intensity. We attribute the observed performance improvements to a reduction in the sheet and contact resistances.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.