Measurement of Wrist Joint Angles Using Inertial Sensor
- Measurement of Wrist Joint Angles Using Inertial Sensor
- 정인원; 박희수; 이연주; 윤인찬
- IMU; motion capture; proprioception
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014 (IBEC 2014)
- , NO POT6-41
- This paper presents an automatic wrist joint angle measurement method using a single Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) in order to effectively examine the extent of recovery of wrist ligament injured patients. The accuracy of joint angle measurement captured by IMU was evaluated by comparison with the optical motion capture system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.