Closed-Loop Ankle Angle Control using Nerve Cuff Electrode with Functional Electrical Stimulation in Rabbit
- Closed-Loop Ankle Angle Control using Nerve Cuff Electrode with Functional Electrical Stimulation in Rabbit
- 송강일; 추준욱; 박성희; 최귀원; 황도식; 윤인찬
- Functional electrical stimulation; Feedback control; Ankle angle control; Cuff
- Issue Date
- International BioMedical Engineering Conference 2014 (IBEC 2014)
- , NO POT6-51, 1-3
- The ankle angle was controlled using PID controller with ankle angle information as
feed-back signal. To elicit the joint movements, the nerve cuff electrode was placed on the peripheral nerve and functional electrical stimulation was adapted through the nerve cuff electrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.