Monolithic DSSC/CIGS tandem solar cell fabricated by a low-cost solution process
- Monolithic DSSC/CIGS tandem solar cell fabricated by a low-cost solution process
- 문성환; 박세진; 김상훈; 이민우; 한지수; 김진영; 김홍곤; 황윤정; 이도권; 민병권
- solar cells; tandem; DSSC; CIGS
- Issue Date
- Scientific Reports
- VOL 5, 8970-1-8970-6
- Tandem architecture between organic (dye-sensitized solar cell, DSSC) and inorganic (CuInGaSe2 thin film solar cell, CIGS) single-junction solar cells was constructed particularly based on a solution process. Arc-plasma deposition was employed for the Pt interfacial layer to minimize the damage to the layers of the CIGS bottom cell. Solar cell efficiency of 13% was achieved, which is significant progress from individual single-junction solar cells (e.g., 7.25 and 6.2% for DSSC and CIGS, respectively).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.