Enhanced device performances of WSe2-MoS2 van der Waals junction p-n diode by fluoropolymer encapsulation
- Enhanced device performances of WSe2-MoS2 van der Waals junction p-n diode by fluoropolymer encapsulation
- 전표진; 민성욱; 김진성; Syed Raza Ali Raza; 최경희; 이희성; 이영택; 황도경; 최형준; 임성일
- WSe2; MoS2; van der Waals junction p?n diode; fluoropolymer encapsulation
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 3, NO 12, 2751-2758
- Two-dimensional heterojunction diodes with WSe2 and MoS2 nanoflakes respectively as p- and n-type semiconductors were fabricated on both glass and SiO2/p+-Si by direct imprinting. Superior electrostatic and dynamic performances were acquired from the diode on glass when an electric dipole-containing fluoropolymer was employed for encapsulation: forward and reverse current toward ideal behavior, enhanced aging/ambient stability, and improved dynamic rectification resulted.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.