Hand-manageable graphene sticker for ultrafast mode-locked fiber lasers
- Hand-manageable graphene sticker for ultrafast mode-locked fiber lasers
- 박재현; 박기철; Daniel Spoor; Benjamin Hall; 송용원
- graphene; graphene sticker; fiber laser; fiber mode-locked laser; saturable absorber
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 23, NO 6, 7940-7945
- We have developed a graphene sticker prepared by simply detaching graphene directly grown on a self-catalytic γ-Al2O3 substrate with a spin-coated polymer film. Our scheme is highlighted by the metal-free and bare-hand manageable process. The sticker is attached onto the flat
surface of a D-shaped fiber to demonstrate an efficient fiber mode-locked laser. The 1-ps output pluses have the center wavelength, spectral width, and repetition rate of 1558.2 nm, 5.42 nm, and 4.77 MHz, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.