In0.53Ga0.47As-on-Insulator Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors Utilizing Y2O3 Buried Oxide
- In0.53Ga0.47As-on-Insulator Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors Utilizing Y2O3 Buried Oxide
- 김상현; 금대명; 박민수; 최원준
- InGaAs MOSFETs; III-V MOSFETs; InGaAs-OI; wafer bondin; III-V compound semiconductor
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 36, NO 5, 451-453
- In this letter, we have investigated electrical properties of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) gate stack of Pt/Y2O3/In0.53Ga0.47As under different annealing conditions. We have found that proper annealing step significantly improves MOS interfacial properties of Pt/Y2O3/In0.53Ga0.47As MOS capacitors. Finally, we have realized MOS interface with a low density of trap state (Dit) of 4 × 1012 eV−1 · cm−2 and hysteresis of 15 mV using postmetallization annealing at 350 °C. Furthermore, we also first demonstrated In0.53Ga0.47As-on-insulator (-OI) transistors with Y2O3 buried oxide layer using developed MOS interface. Fabricated In0.53Ga0.47As-OI transistors show good I–V characteristics and high peak mobility of ∼2000 cm2/Vs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.