Synthesis and biological evaluation of chalcone analogues as protective agents against cisplatin-induced cytotoxicity in kideny cells
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of chalcone analogues as protective agents against cisplatin-induced cytotoxicity in kideny cells
- Dahae Lee; Ki Hyun Kim; 문성원; Heesu Lee; Ki Sung Kang; 이재욱
- chalcone; cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity; renoprotection; MAPKs-p53-caspase3
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 25, NO 9, 1929-1932
- Chalcone analogues were prepared and evaluated for any renoprotective effects on cisplatin-treated cultured kidney cells (LLC-PK1); two chalcone analogues exhibited a potent renoprotective effect. In an additional study, we demonstrated that the blocking of MAPKs-p53-caspase-3 signaling cascade plays an important role in mediating the protective effect of these compounds against oxidative cytotoxicity in cultured LLC-PK1 cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.