Prediction of trajectories of particles generated underneath a subway train running in an underground tunnel
- Prediction of trajectories of particles generated underneath a subway train running in an underground tunnel
- 이경란; 김원근; 육세진; 우상희; 김종범; 배귀남; 박형구; 윤화현
- Subway train; Underground tunnel; Particle trajectory
- Issue Date
- Particle and aerosol research; 한국입자에어로졸학회지
- VOL 11, NO 1, 21-28
- In this study, the flow around a subway train running in an underground tunnel was numerically estimated. For the validation of the numerical results, the airflow velocity at a point underneath a subway train was measured using an ultrasonic anemometer. Then, the trajectories of particles generated at the contact points between the wheels and rails were numerically predicted. By considering the airflow velocity and particle trajectories, the space underneath the T-Car (trailer car) was expected to be appropriate for the room for the installation of a dust-removal system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.