In situ synchrotron wide-angle X-ray scattering study on rapid lithiation of graphite anode via direct contact method for Li-ion capacitors
- In situ synchrotron wide-angle X-ray scattering study on rapid lithiation of graphite anode via direct contact method for Li-ion capacitors
- 박현철; 김민호; Fan Xu; 정철수; 홍순만; 구종민
- Li ion capacitor; anode doping; graphite electrode; in situ synchrotron WAXS
- Issue Date
- Journal of power sources
- VOL 283, 68-73
- Lithium pre-doping of graphite anode is a key process to achieve high energy density lithium-ion capacitor. In this study, in situ synchrotron wide-angle X-ray scattering examinations directly revealed that the direct contact (DC) method, simply achieved through direct physical contact between graphite electrode and sacrificial lithium metal in electrolyte, provides much faster phase transformation from stage 1ʹ to stage 1 than conventional electronic charger (EC) and external short circuit (ESC) methods at the same doping time level. The observations indicate that DC method achieves faster pre-lithiation rate of graphite electrode than EC and ESC processes
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.