Double-layer effect on electrothermal properties of transparent heaters
- Double-layer effect on electrothermal properties of transparent heaters
- 김아영; 이규하; 박지훈; 변동진; 이중기
- double-layer thin films; transparent conducting oxide; transparent heater
- Issue Date
- Physica Status Solidi. A, Applications and Materials Science
- VOL 211, NO 8, 1923-1927
- Transparent double-layer heaters that consist of aluminum-doped zinc oxide and fluorine-doped tin oxide films are prepared by electron cyclotron resonance-metal organic chemical vapor deposition and RF-sputtering systems, in sequence. The double-layered transparent conducting oxide film is designed and prepared to achieve both of high conductivity and high-temperature performance. This double-layer structure has lower sheet resistance, due to the grain size increase with respect to the single-layer films. The fluorine-doped tin oxide/aluminum-doped zinc oxide double-layer film shows a sheet resistance as low as 36.7 Ω sq−1, and an optical transmittance of ∼82%, which are suitable properties for low-voltage transparent heaters. Hall measurement results show that the double-layer film has remarkably increased conductivity and decreased resistivity. In addition, the time-versus-temperature profile shows that the performance of the fluorine-doped tin oxide/aluminum-doped zinc oxide double layer is superior to that of the aluminum-doped zinc oxide and fluorine-doped tin oxide single-layer films
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.