Exceptional CO2 working capacity in a heterodiamine-grafted metal-organic framework
- Exceptional CO2 working capacity in a heterodiamine-grafted metal-organic framework
- 이우람; 조현아; Li-Ming Yang; 이한영; 류대원; 임광수; 송정화; 민다영; 한상수; 서정길; 박용기; 문도현; 홍창섭
- CO2 capacity; Metal-organic framework; Heterodiamine functionalization
- Issue Date
- Chemical Science
- VOL 6, NO 7, 3697-3705
- An amine-functionalized metal–organic framework (MOF), dmen-Mg2(dobpdc) (dmen ¼ N,Ndimethylethylenediamine), which contains a heterodiamine with both primary and tertiary amines, was prepared via a post-synthetic method. This material exhibits a significant selectivity factor for CO2 over N2 that is commensurate with top-performing MOFs. It is remarkable that the solid is fully regenerated under vacuum or flowing Ar at low desorption temperatures, and following this can take up CO2 at more than 13 wt%. An exceptionally high working capacity is achieved at low regeneration temperatures and after exposure to humid conditions, which are important parameters for a real post-combustion CO2 capture process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.