Performance Characteristics and Efficiencies of Micro-Hydro Pelton Turbine with Nozzle Diameter Variation
- Performance Characteristics and Efficiencies of Micro-Hydro Pelton Turbine with Nozzle Diameter Variation
- 조인찬; 박주훈; 신유환; 김광호; 정진택; 김동익
- Enetgy Recovery Device; 에너지회수장치; Nozzle Diameter; 노즐 구경; Pelton Turbine; 펠턴 터빈; PRO(Pressure Retarded Osmosis); 압력지연삼투; Speed Ratio; 속도비
- Issue Date
- 한국유체기계학회 논문집
- VOL 18, NO 3, 60-65
- This paper deals with performance characteristics and efficiencies of Pelton turbine can be applied as one of ERDs (Energy Recovery Devices) of PRO (Pressure Retarded Osmosis) system for desalination. The objective of this study is experimentally estimating the performance of micro-scale Pelton turbine for PRO pilot plant. Especially the performance characteristics withvariations of jet nozzle diameter of Pelton turbine are discussed in detail. In order to do this, lab scale test rig of Pelton turbine was made for performance test, which includes water tank, Pelton wheel with buckets, jet nozzle and torque brake and so on. The parameter effects related on Pelton turbine’s efficiency were investigated and discussed on the influence of the variations of load and speed ratio.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.