Asymmetry in electrical properties of Al-doped TiO2 film with respect to bias voltage
- Asymmetry in electrical properties of Al-doped TiO2 film with respect to bias voltage
- 전우진; 라상호; 이웅규; 안철현; 정민정; 김상현; 조철진; 김성근; 황철성
- Al-doped TiO2; DRAM; capacitors
- Issue Date
- Physica status solidi. Rapid Research Letters : PSS.
- VOL 9, 410-413
- The energy diagram of RuO2/Al-doped TiO2/RuO2 structures was estimated from the capacitance–voltage and leakage current density–voltage curves. The Al-doping profile in TiO2 film was varied by changing position of the atomic layer deposition cycle of Al2O3 during the atomic layer deposition of 9 nm-thick TiO2 film. The interface between the TiO2 film and the RuO2 electrode containing Al-doping layer showed a higher Schottky barrier by 0.1 eV compared with the opposite interface without the doping layer. The evolution of various leakage current profiles upon increasing the bias with opposite polarity could be well explained by the asymmetric Schottky barrier.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.