MnOx/TiO2 Nanoparticle catalyst preparation by Chemical Vapor Condensation (CVC) and Removing Indoor Air Pollutants
- MnOx/TiO2 Nanoparticle catalyst preparation by Chemical Vapor Condensation (CVC) and Removing Indoor Air Pollutants
- 정종수; 김민수; 박은석; 정현덕; 윤성택
- oxidation of acetaldehyde; Manganese Oxide; TiO2; honeycomb catalyst
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Biological, Civil and Environmental Engineering (BCEE-2015)
- This paper investigates the effect of Mn loading on the oxidation of acetaldehyde, toluene as well as formaldehyde over manganese oxides supported on titania (Mn/TiO2) honeycomb to be compared with the absorption technique. This study examined the catalytic conversion of gaseous acetaldehyde on Mn/TiO2 catalysts in the presence of ozone, as well as the effect of the support material (TiO2) characteristics. Mn/TiO2 honeycomb catalyst with high oxidation activity for acetaldehyde was synthesized by the CVC method. The performance of this ozone catalyst system was investigated by treating artificially generated acetaldehyde at a concentration level of 10 – 30 ppm in a 1-m3 bench scale chamber. It was found that the acetaldehyde concentration in the 1-m3 chamber can be decreased to the almost zero value in one hour.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.