The interfacial layer effect on bi-stable resistive switching phemomenon in MnOx thin film
- The interfacial layer effect on bi-stable resistive switching phemomenon in MnOx thin film
- 양민규; 김근환; 주현수; 이전국; 류한철
- resistive switching; MnOx thin films; Ti electrode; Pt electrode; interfacial layer effect; crossbar array
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 107, 0503503-1-053503-4
- Resistive switching behavior of MnOx thin films was comparatively investigated. Two different top electrode materials of Ti and Pt over the common MnOx/Pt structure showed significantly distinct electrical endurance characteristics. Various structural and electrical analyses revealed that the interfacial oxide layer associated with Ti in the Ti/MnOx/Pt structure affected the improved electrical endurance characteristic. Finally, an 8 × 8 crossbar array with 100 nm-width interconnection line was fabricated to confirm the scalability and the stability of the resistive switching performances in the Ti/MnOx/Pt structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.