Heterogeneous Rhodium-Tin Nanoparticles: Highly Active and Durable Electrocatalysts for the Oxidation of Ethano
- Heterogeneous Rhodium-Tin Nanoparticles: Highly Active and Durable Electrocatalysts for the Oxidation of Ethano
- 안민제; 차인영; 이중기; 유성종; 성영은
- ethanol oxidation; fuel cell; rhodium-tin alloy
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 33, NO 3, 17130-17134
- Facile synthesis of Rh–Sn catalysts for the electrocatalytic oxidation of ethanol is carried out via a surfactant-free microwave-assisted method. The bifunctional mechanism and electronic modification with C–C bond splitting enable this electrocatalyst to be remarkably active and durable at high fuel concentrations, which allows for a significant reduction in the volume and weight of the fuel cell system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.