Up-conversion routines of Er3+-Yb3+ doped Y6O5F8 and YOF phosphors
- Up-conversion routines of Er3+-Yb3+ doped Y6O5F8 and YOF phosphors
- 박상문; 양원석; 박주영; 노민희; 최설기; 박다혜; 장호성; 조소혜
- phosphor; upconversion; YOF; codoping
- Issue Date
- Materials research bulletin
- VOL 71, 25-29
- Optical materials composed of a Y6(1 p q)Er6pYb6qO5F8 (p = 0.001–0.1, q = 0.005–0.1) solid solution with Y0.99Er0.01OF were prepared via a solid-state reaction using excess NH4F
flux at 950 C for 30 min. X-ray diffraction patterns of Y6(1 p q)Er6pYb6qO5F8 and Y0.99Er0.01OF were compared upon altering the synthesis temperature and the molar ratio of the NH4F
flux to the Y3+ (Er3+, Yb3+) ions. The effective spectral-conversion properties of Er3+ and Er3+–Yb3+ ions in Y6O5F8 phosphors were monitored during excitation with a 980 nm wavelength diode-laser. Selection of appropriate Er3+ and/or Yb3+ concentrations in the Y6O5F8 structure led to achievement of the desired up-conversion emission, from the green to the red regions of the spectra. Furthermore, the mechanism of up-conversion in the phosphors was described by an energy-level schematic. Up-conversion emission spectra and the dependence of the emission intensity on pump power (between 193 and 310 mW) in the Y6 (0.995 q)Er0.03Yb6qO5F8 phosphors were also investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.